BareBonesMP's Rules Page
Click on the tabs above to see the different sections of the rules.
Have you been banned? You can submit a Ban Appeal in the section below, be sure to include as much info as possible! Low effort/spam appeals will result in permanent bans.
Looking to apply for the Staff Team? Fill out the staff application below.
BareBonesMP's Minecraft Server Rules
- Do not grief or steal from other members.
- Do not threaten or be excessively toxic or flame other community members.
- Do not harass or bully other community members.
- Do not use client-side mods that give unfair advantages
- Absolutely no hacking, x-ray resource packs, or hacked clients on our servers.
- Do not advertise, spam, or intentionally lag/crash our servers.
- PVP is only allowed in designated areas, or outside of these areas if agreed upon before hand.
- Do not abuse known Minecraft exploits.
Spawn Builds Rules:
- There is no strict build theme for shops.
- No large structures, be realistic and respectable to other shops in spawn. Ie. no towers, no giant builds, no wide or deep underground buildings, no malls, etc.
- Please seek approval before building in new areas.
- Unused/inactive buildings will be reused or removed by staff.
- No building bases or farms within 500 blocks of spawn.
- Any shaders or other optimization mods such as Iris, Sodium, or Optifine
- Any Minimap/Map mods
- Any graphical/lighting overhaul mods
- Schematica/Litematica is allowed (auto-placing is not allowed)
- Any mods related to our current VoiceChat Modpack(found here) is allowed.
- Any recording/cinematic mods are allowed
- If you have any mods suggestions that should be allowed/is allowed but not on this list; please let us know in discord!
Allowed Minecraft Exploits:
- TNT Duping machines/miners
- By proxy, sand/gravel dupers and carpet dupers are also enabled.
- Bedrock Breaking
- Nether roof access
Explicitly Banned Mods/Exploits/Resource Packs:
- No fullbright mods or resource packs
- No cave finding mods or resource packs
- No movement/auto clicking mods or resource packs/external programs